Season 22 is here!
Season 22 Dates: Thursday, 7 until Thursday, July 2.
Each season players will have to follow some steps in order to get their competitive stats to appear. If you’ve already played some games this season and comp stats are not appearing, be sure to check out the Special Notes section.
How to Get Competitive Stats to Appear
Ensure CAREER PROFILE VISIBILITY is set to PUBLIC under the Social tab of the Options menu in Overwatch, then close the game.
Visit your Overbuff profile.
Play at least 1 game of competitive mode, close Overwatch, then visit or refresh your profile.
Play at least 1 more game of competitive mode, close Overwatch, then visit or refresh your profile. Your competitive stats should now appear.
While the above may seem like a lot, we do this due to the way Blizzard shares its data and to help ensure that your data from Blizzard is correct.
- The number of games played before visiting your profile for the first time during a season with a public profile does not change the above process. We need to see new games once you’ve been to your profile.
- A lock icon near your name on your Overbuff profile means Blizzard reports your profile is private and there’s nothing we can do until they say otherwise. Once it disappears, follow the above steps.
- If you change your BattleTag, PSID, or GamerTag between or during the season, you will have to follow the above steps again.
- Offense and Defense roles are still listed separately in some areas instead of being listed as Damage.
- Symmetra is listed as Support.