Season 18 Role Queue Profile Changes
After a false start on Blizzard’s part, Season 18 is here!
Season 18 is the first season to have individual SR scores based on roles, and we’ve made some changes to the site to reflect this.
How to Get Competitive Stats to Appear
Ensure CAREER PROFILE VISIBILITY is set to PUBLIC under the Social tab of the Options menu in Overwatch, then close the game.
Visit your Overbuff profile.
Play at least 1 game of competitive mode, close Overwatch, then visit or refresh your profile.
Play at least 1 more game of competitive mode, close Overwatch, then visit or refresh your profile. Your competitive stats should now appear.
While the above may seem like a lot, we do this due to the way Blizzard shares its data and to help ensure that your data from Blizzard is correct.
- The number of games played before visiting your profile for the first time during a season with a public profile does not change the above process. We need to see new games once you’ve been to your profile.
- A lock icon near your name on your Overbuff profile means Blizzard reports your profile is private and there’s nothing we can do until they say otherwise. Once it disappears, follow the above steps.
- If you change your BattleTag, PSID, or GamerTag between or during the season, you will have to follow the above steps again.
If you have played any competitive mode this season and followed the steps outlined above, your individual role scores (SR) will be found along on the right side of your profile under the new Role Ratings section.
The SR shown at the very top of your profile is the highest of your current individual role scores, if any.
The Rankings page has new tabs for Damage, Support, and Tank.
- Offense and Defense roles are still listed separately in some areas instead of being listed as Damage.
- Symmetra is listed as Support.
Being a new feature, if you encounter any bugs, please either tweet or email us at email@example.com with as much information as you can provide. Screenshots are a huge bonus.